Our vision is one where the children of the communities can fulfill their potential and have every opportunity to succeed.
Our mission is to enhance the sporting and educational opportunities available to the young kids. To achieve our mission we have five aims.
Aim 1: To improve the learning environments for school children. We will do this by:
- Providing grants in order to develop the infrastructure of schools in the three communities.
- Supplying additional educational learning materials to schools in the three communities.
Aim 2: To increase the number and to broaden the experiences of teachers. We will do this by:
- Providing support for trainee teachers.
- Recruiting qualified teachers from other parts of the world to volunteer alongside teachers.
Aim 3: To support our nation (Ghana) in the pursuit of non-compulsory and/or extra-curricular education. We will do this by:
- Working in conjunction with local educational bodies to provide summer schooling for local children.
- Providing financial support for individuals pursuing further/higher and/or vocational education.
Aim 4: To increase the number and broaden the experiences of sports coaches in football, table tennis and boxing. We will do this by:
- Providing financial support for trainee sports coaches.
- Recruiting sports coaches from other parts of the world to volunteer alongside local coaches.
Aim 5: To improve sporting opportunities and facilities for individuals to participate in healthy recreation. We will do this by:
- Sporting clubs/initiatives to provide sporting opportunities for local children.
- Invest in sporting facilities in the communities.
- Supplying sporting materials.